The Student Room Group

Hows life?????

heyyy guys I am here to help people with any gcse advice or any life advice...……..and well people could give me advice if I have any problems

Scroll to see replies

Life is 6/10 like most days
Pretty ****ty right now tbh
Original post by Gamingexpertnot
Life is 6/10 like most days

that's not that bad but it will get better soon so don't give up
Original post by arieslover
that's not that bad but it will get better soon so don't give up

There you go you have 2 customers already lol
it really is but as a year 12 student i am going to tell you that people hype up gcse because gcse comes and goes stressing for mock is actual mockery because it might feel like you didnt do your best but when comes to the gcse and you look at the question you will be like wtf??? in a good way trust me
I flopped mocks sooooo baddd but at the end I got something I was really proud of...….soooo good amount of stress is better than being overly stressed and being confused and anyways gcse is going to come and go like a flash and you will be happy and I aint trying to scare anyone but you will feel relived when it is here even if you didn't prepare properly...…..so to summarise don't give try your best give it your all...…...gcse is just numbers on a paper it doesn't define who you are
Original post by Ferrograd
Pretty ****ty right now tbh

why what happened???
you can pm me if you want
I have pm some 4-5 people about this blog but alot are not online yet so maybe tomorrow a few more people will post
Hello love of Aries. What is it about Aries that you love and adore??
Hey lovely 😊 mine is about 7/10 at the moment, loving the idea of this blog it’s a fantastic idea of yours
it really is but as a year 12 student i am going to tell you that people hype up gcse because gcse comes and goes stressing for mock is actual mockery because it might feel like you didnt do your best but when comes to the gcse and you look at the question you will be like wtf??? in a good way trust me
I flopped mocks sooooo baddd but at the end I got something I was really proud of...….soooo good amount of stress is better than being overly stressed and being confused and anyways gcse is going to come and go like a flash and you will be happy and I aint trying to scare anyone but you will feel relived when it is here even if you didn't prepare properly...…..so to summarise don't give try your best give it your all...…...gcse is just numbers on a paper it doesn't define who you are

Well said as always 🙂
Original post by LucyOr15
Hey lovely 😊 mine is about 7/10 at the moment, loving the idea of this blog it’s a fantastic idea of yours

heyyy beautifull
thank you soooo much i mean you are my inspiration xx
heyyy beautifull
thank you soooo much i mean you are my inspiration xx

Aww thank you that means loads you inspire and motivate me so much xx
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Hello love of Aries. What is it about Aries that you love and adore??

funny thing you see as i am a aries and love the qualities of me xx
how about you??
do you believe in zodiac sign
btw i am not a frantic when it comes to zodiac i am just interested and can relate lol xxx
thank you

Well said as always 🙂
Original post by Gamingexpertnot
I have pm some 4-5 people about this blog but alot are not online yet so maybe tomorrow a few more people will post

okayyy thank you sooo much
Aww thank you that means loads you inspire and motivate me so much xx

aaaaawwwww you are getting me emotional lucy
aaaaawwwww you are getting me emotional lucy

You have no idea how much you make me smile every time you say something your amazing and I’m hope you know that
A definite 8/10.
You have no idea how much you make me smile every time you say something your amazing and I’m hope you know that

aaaaawww i am sooo happy i make you smile and to be honest you make me smile whenever you had a productive day because it shows how strong of a person you are to power through any hardship and still be motivated to do something and it makes me proud soooo well done to you

Quick Reply

Latest