Sarahraja
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi every one and hope your all doing well with interviews and getting offers. Any advice on what to read up on to prepare for first year ins September 2020?

Thannks
Tracey1995
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sarahraja)
Hi every one and hope your all doing well with interviews and getting offers. Any advice on what to read up on to prepare for first year ins September 2020?

Thannks
Hi there
There's not much really you can do to prepare for the midwife course as best to go and start from the beginning when you start it like.

Although there's books you can buy or try to borrow for student midwifing - I would suggest to read Anatomy and Pyshiology of the human body as this will be a great help for you ,
Then there's lots of others you can read - type in Google " books for students midwife " and there's should be a list from there ok. Try to get the most upto date books as they are updated every few years . try eBay or amazon to as you'll find the same books usually on there cheaper than the high streets shops ok.
Sarahraja
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Tracey1995)
Hi there
There's not much really you can do to prepare for the midwife course as best to go and start from the beginning when you start it like.

Although there's books you can buy or try to borrow for student midwifing - I would suggest to read Anatomy and Pyshiology of the human body as this will be a great help for you ,
Then there's lots of others you can read - type in Google " books for students midwife " and there's should be a list from there ok. Try to get the most upto date books as they are updated every few years . try eBay or amazon to as you'll find the same books usually on there cheaper than the high streets shops ok.
Thank you.
Rach2907
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not too much that you can do, maybe just some books/journals of recent topics?Where are you starting in September?
Tracey1995
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sarahraja)
Thank you.
You welcome okay
Best of luck for your new journey in life as a midwife x
I have been on this journey and loved it x
If you have any questions you are welcome to PM me ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (221)
60.88%
No (76)
20.94%
Not sure (66)
18.18%

Watched Threads