Amazing movies you've seen lately?

Watch
leopard202
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Specifically new ones. Personally, I loved Parasite which I saw most recently and think it's worth the hype.
fiixnaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
absolutely second Parasite, i cannot get that film out of my mind!!! it deserved all the oscars it got, its just a shame the actors didn't get any nominations but Parasite as a film excelled everywhere else in the world lol. i watched jojo rabbit as well and while i appreciated it for its satirical humour, i still prefer Parasite. Bong Joon-ho is such a talented director - i would recommend his other films if you haven't watched them (although they aren't as recent). one of my favourites is Snowpiercer.
hiiiii1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I agree! You guys should watch the analysis of Parasite on Youtube - it is absolutely mind-blowing and every scene and shot is so cleverly done and I just love how realistically everything in the film is portrayed.
stereotypeasian
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Parasite, obviously
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Frozen lol
Better than the first one
pinesandapples2001
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeess parasite was AMAZING. And that twist! Anyway, I couldn't get the movie out of my head, it was brilliant.
mikela
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
parasite was just perfect. from plot to cinematography, it deserved every single oscar imo
leopard202
Rep:
?
(Original post by fiixnaa)
absolutely second Parasite, i cannot get that film out of my mind!!! it deserved all the oscars it got, its just a shame the actors didn't get any nominations but Parasite as a film excelled everywhere else in the world lol. i watched jojo rabbit as well and while i appreciated it for its satirical humour, i still prefer Parasite. Bong Joon-ho is such a talented director - i would recommend his other films if you haven't watched them (although they aren't as recent). one of my favourites is Snowpiercer.
I'll check it out! I've only seen Okja otherwise
leopard202
Rep:
?
(Original post by hiiiii1)
I agree! You guys should watch the analysis of Parasite on Youtube - it is absolutely mind-blowing and every scene and shot is so cleverly done and I just love how realistically everything in the film is portrayed.
Yes I've been watching all those videos- it's loaded with hints and meanings! Crazy how most of the cast didn't even know what the film was about when they signed up for it too
watershower
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
where can i watch parasite! i feel like i’ve missed out on all this hype!
goldenpoop
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Coco. I cried like a baby🌝
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
100% agree with Parasite, definitely worth the Palm D'Or and Oscars it received.
mikela
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by watershower)
where can i watch parasite! i feel like i’ve missed out on all this hype!
i think it's still in theaters (i honestly felt like that film deserved my money) but if you want to watch it online, then kissasian has it subbed
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mikela)
i think it's still in theaters (i honestly felt like that film deserved my money) but if you want to watch it online, then kissasian has it subbed
"in theaters", such an Americanism omg lol
MrBiggs01010101
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by leopard202)
Specifically new ones. Personally, I loved Parasite which I saw most recently and think it's worth the hype.
Greed.

The one with Steve Coogan in - about a millionaire scumbag and featured Caroline Flack for a scene.
WoodlandSorcerer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tolkien. I loved it, so gorgeous. Not really plot-oriented, but I found the friendships in the film so heartwarming and beautiful, more impactful than the love story bit of it.
mikela
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
"in theaters", such an Americanism omg lol
haha whoops! i was raised on American English 😅 **in cinemas
leopard202
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 18 minutes ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (238)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my education (241)
15.87%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (150)
9.87%
Isolating with family (105)
6.91%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (62)
4.08%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (130)
8.56%
Loneliness (146)
9.61%
Financial worries (61)
4.02%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (139)
9.15%
Exposure to negative news/social media (112)
7.37%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (135)
8.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed