The Student Room Group

Someone, anyone please please help/listen.

I have had a crush on this person for around 3 years now. And I really do not know what to do!
I know there's no chance of us getting toghether or anything and I can't imagine that being the case either to be honest but I cannot stop thinking about her. It makes me cry and I just wish she is well and I hope the best. For her.
She has moved far away now so I haven't seen her for a while but we do stay in contact. I don't know whether to tell her. I feel like I'm lying too her by keeping this from her.
But at the same time I do not want her to hate me and not want to speak to me again. :frown:

If someone you spoke to for a few years told you they had a crush on you and understand that its inappropriate but just wanted to let it out to put them at peace... how would you respond? Would you hate the person or love them for their honesty?

I TOTALLY understand I cannot be with this person but for the sake of my own mental health I just want to be honest and tell her that I have had a crush on her for 3 years and that j care about her.
All she knows about me at the moment is that I see her like a 'friend'. I told her she is an amazing friend and a star lol. That's all

I fear losing the 'friendship' we do have though. I want to be able to tell her to try and see If being honest with her will prevent me from worrying about her and prevent her from being in my head all the time!
Personally I wouldn't risk embarrassing a friend and ruining the friendship.

Move on with your life and if you are feeling ready to date, start identifying your deal-breakers.
There are plenty of fish in the sea, many of whom will be interested in dating you and some of whom you will be willing to date.
Good luck!
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending