The Student Room Group

me and my bf are arguing about anal sex

so my bf pleaded for anal sex so I let him and it was horrid, it hurt so much and my bum is still sore after a couple days so I told him I should be allowed to put a finger up his bum and he point blank refused and got in a hissy fit why is he being such a dork when I gave him what he wanted?

Scroll to see replies

Well if you weren't keen then you shouldn't have gave into him
Well, a few things.
You shouldn’t have agreed to something you didn’t want to do.
Also, anal for men is “different” than anal for women. Anal for women is deemed to be relatively normal, but anal penetration for men is much less common for straight males.
Do you actually want to put your finger up his arse for pleasure or because you want to get back at him? Either way it’s a douchey move on his part. Maybe you can suggest licking his hole? He really has no idea how amazing that feels.
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Do you actually want to put your finger up his arse for pleasure or because you want to get back at him? Either way it’s a douchey move on his part. Maybe you can suggest licking his hole? He really has no idea how amazing that feels.

you like being kicked in the peanuts.. :zomg:
Not sure if trolling or....🤔
Wow he sounds like a d*ck. He shouldn't have ever pressured you into something you didn't want to do, especially as he found it too unpleasant an experience to go through himself
Original post by Anonymous
you like being kicked in the peanuts.. :zomg:

I meant “licking”. Stupid autocorrect.
Another meerkat alert!!!
I meant “licking”. Stupid autocorrect.

ohhh
the kicking would make more sense :lol:
Good luck, anal sex way to painful for me,
Leave it for other people, to try.
Also there are potential health problems, that can arise from anal sex.
Relationships don't work like that. You participate in what you want to consent to, and if you change your mind and dislike it that's fine. But you don't then go and seek out revenge on the other person. That's just childish.
(edited 4 years ago)
Don’t ever do something you’re not sure about or don’t want to do to please another person
If you don’t want to do it again then make sure it doesn’t happen.
Tbh a finger won’t cause him much discomfort so if that’s what you’re aiming for it won’t work
If you are still sore then as embarrassing as it is it may be worth seeing your gp or practice nurse to make sure there’s no damage. Don’t worry, we’ve seen it all before!
And please don’t do it again if you don’t want to
If he tries to insist then dump him
ohhh
the kicking would make more sense :lol:

How???? Having your @rsehole licked makes more sense than it being kicked.
How???? Having your @rsehole licked makes more sense than it being kicked.

OP wants revenge :emo:
kicking would be more..
1- revengeful
2- more hygienic to do so
kicking would be more..
1- revengeful

But she wants SEXUAL revenge, not any old revenge lmao!! And kicking his hole would probably break the relationship so don’t know if she wants to go that far :biggrin:
kicking would be more..
1- revengeful

If it’s revenge then not a finger. Let’s try a can of hairspray....
Original post by Karisa96
Good luck, anal sex way to painful for me,
Leave it for other people, to try.
Also there are potential health problems, that can arise from anal sex.

Potential health problems can arise from any kind of sex, to be fair.

OP, of course your boyfriend isn't going to let you do that to him. Unlike women, most men won't agree to do things that are painful or uncomfortable for them for the pleasure of their girlfriend. Move on from this and don't let him, or any other sexual partner, pressure you into doing things you don't want to do.
(edited 4 years ago)
so my bf pleaded for anal sex so I let him and it was horrid, it hurt so much and my bum is still sore after a couple days so I told him I should be allowed to put a finger up his bum and he point blank refused and got in a hissy fit why is he being such a dork when I gave him what he wanted?

Don't let him pester you about this. Stand your ground. Anal sex isn't pleasant for most people and can actually be pretty damaging physically. You did a lot by just trying it and if that's not good enough for him, nothing ever will be. If he continues trying to get or guilt trip you into having anal sex, something he knows hurts you and you don't enjoy, then you really need to start questioning whether this guy has your interests at heart, or if he only thinks of his own (sexual) needs.
Whatever you do, please do not have anal sex if you truly don't want to.
But she wants SEXUAL revenge, not any old revenge lmao!! And kicking his hole would probably break the relationship so don’t know if she wants to go that far :biggrin:

well it's best not to take any advice from me
- sad alevel kid trying to study :sad:

Original post by Sammylou40
If it’s revenge then not a finger. Let’s try a can of hairspray....

hairspray? he's not a fly haha

im gonna go back to revision :getmecoat:

Quick Reply

Latest