RoseeX12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need to provide evidence Is it possible to send a cash receipt? Instead of an online bamk statement due to paying in cash, it's a private rental
Lynsey SFE
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RoseeX12)
I need to provide evidence Is it possible to send a cash receipt? Instead of an online bamk statement due to paying in cash, it's a private rental
Hello,

Acceptable evidence for a student living in a private let consist of both of the following:

1. The tenancy agreement for the property you'll be living in while in study.
2. Evidence that your rent payments are being made.

Acceptable evidence for the tenancy agreement could be any one of the following:
• A pdf or word version of your tenancy agreement
• A screenshot or set of photos showing your tenancy agreement
• A copy of an email from the letting agent or private accommodation provider confirming your tenancy in the property

Acceptable evidence for the rent payment could be any one of the following:
• A pdf or word version of bank statements with the rent payment(s) listed in your transactions
• Screenshots from online banking showing the rent payment transaction(s)
• Receipts from your letting agent or landlord confirming that you've paid the rent due

Thanks, Lynsey.
RoseeX12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I should of sent the evidence yesterday but have had no time to do so can I still send it through this week?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (130)
29.95%
No (304)
70.05%

Watched Threads