I need to provide evidence Is it possible to send a cash receipt? Instead of an online bamk statement due to paying in cash, it's a private rental
Acceptable evidence for a student living in a private let consist of both of the following:
1. The tenancy agreement for the property you'll be living in while in study.
2. Evidence that your rent payments are being made.
Acceptable evidence for the tenancy agreement could be any one of the following:
• A pdf or word version of your tenancy agreement
• A screenshot or set of photos showing your tenancy agreement
• A copy of an email from the letting agent or private accommodation provider confirming your tenancy in the property
Acceptable evidence for the rent payment could be any one of the following:
• A pdf or word version of bank statements with the rent payment(s) listed in your transactions
• Screenshots from online banking showing the rent payment transaction(s)
• Receipts from your letting agent or landlord confirming that you've paid the rent due