I cant sleep?

Watch
Bree0
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Met up with a friend today, went to costa instead of my usual (hot chocolate) thought id try something different (mocha). I get drink at around 4 and sip for two hours but have to down it at around six because we are about to walk home. For several hours i'm buzzing with energy and suddenly feel tired. tries to sleep and prehaps sleeps for an hour and now idon't even know if its worth trying to sleep if i'm just not going to fall asleep. dont know if anyone will see this but i don't know what to do and if i can actually trick myself to sleep, don't usually have caffeine or anything so this is a fist for me
clueIxss
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bree0)
Met up with a friend today, went to costa instead of my usual (hot chocolate) thought id try something different (mocha). I get drink at around 4 and sip for two hours but have to down it at around six because we are about to walk home. For several hours i'm buzzing with energy and suddenly feel tired. tries to sleep and prehaps sleeps for an hour and now idon't even know if its worth trying to sleep if i'm just not going to fall asleep. dont know if anyone will see this but i don't know what to do and if i can actually trick myself to sleep, don't usually have caffeine or anything so this is a fist for me
Sleeping is usually a nightmare for me too. What I try and do to help me sleep is to concentrate on some kind of story narrative in my head, e.g. a scenario I’d like to happen, like I’m creating a little TV show out of my life. The worst thing you can do when you’re trying to fall asleep is toss and turn with your eyes wide open (or be on TSR!!!!). Even if you don’t sleep, resting with your eyes closed is better than nothing. Hope you sleep soon!
Spoiler:
Show
Nice Monokuma profile picture, by the way.
Bree0
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by clueIxss)
Sleeping is usually a nightmare for me too. What I try and do to help me sleep is to concentrate on some kind of story narrative in my head, e.g. a scenario I’d like to happen, like I’m creating a little TV show out of my life. The worst thing you can do when you’re trying to fall asleep is toss and turn with your eyes wide open (or be on TSR!!!!). Even if you don’t sleep, resting with your eyes closed is better than nothing. Hope you sleep soon!
Spoiler:
Show
Nice Monokuma profile picture, by the way.

I usually don't sleep too badly but it was definitely the caffeine, thanks for your reply I'll try that next time I'm struggling to sleep.
[spolier]Also thanks xD[/spolier]
Last edited by Bree0; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (275)
34.03%
No (533)
65.97%

Watched Threads