KT Nat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone have an username and password I could borrow please ? I can’t open latest papers so if anyone has one please send it to me. I just wanna get one paper.
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
the papers are locked so that only teachers can access them, because they use them for mocks. So it is highly unlikely that any student here will have a username and password.

Also, I presume your asking about this for your mocks. If you are then even if you do somehow get access to the paper don't look at it. You'll only end up thinking you know more than you actually do - and then you won't be able to revise what you don't know for the real exams. In the real exams there will be absolutely no way to access the paper before hand.

Good luck!
KT Nat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by _Mia101)
the papers are locked so that only teachers can access them, because they use them for mocks. So it is highly unlikely that any student here will have a username and password.

Also, I presume your asking about this for your mocks. If you are then even if you do somehow get access to the paper don't look at it. You'll only end up thinking you know more than you actually do - and then you won't be able to revise what you don't know for the real exams. In the real exams there will be absolutely no way to access the paper before hand.

Good luck!
What ? No. I’m doing it privately but Thanks anyway. If not that ,do you have any other resources which are really helpful where I could revise then ??
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KT Nat)
What ? No. I’m doing it privately but Thanks anyway. If not that ,do you have any other resources which are really helpful where I could revise then ??
Ah okay, well there are so many other past papers you can use. If you are doing it privately, do you have a tutor or someone that can give them to you? If not if you wait till March then you can do the one from June 2019. Also, if you've done the past papers from your exam board you can get CGP exam practice books or other workbook from wherever (that you like) and do them and/or use other exam boards past papers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (142)
30.15%
No (329)
69.85%

Watched Threads