The Student Room Group

Why life is being so rude to me?

Why iam alone, i have no one , even the guy i thought he liked me , started playing hot n cold with me , he used to text me every third day , now he is not initiating and i see him online and yet seems he has no time for me , but everytime i text him he replies back , so he snot busy ....like i dont know is it me who repells people, even my mom she is a hardworking lady an i can't bother her with my silly issues , friends i have literally no one , they start talking and remembr me when they have some favour they want me to do , i cry every single day because i feel iam hopless, i can not even study because of this guy , like why he is doing like that ? Was it something i said ? Ive been nothing but nice to him , yeah he didn't put a title to this thing between us , but at least he could be more considerate
How old are you? I am guessing you are still in school, perhaps not at 6th form yet. A guy, who clearly is affecting your emotional state the most, is not worth it. You are young, you have your education to think about, yourself and your mental health (which doesn't seem quite good at the moment).

- Cut him out. Do it. Not worth it, trust me. I have a friend who is going through this with her 'boyfriend' and it has wasted so much of her time. Confront him about his behaviour, but in my opinion hot-and-cold people are the worst to have in your life when you are not feeling the best.
- It's alright to feel alone, but it's not okay to let friends who don't care about you and use you, but are not be there for you in return. Relationships should be mutually beneficial. Let them go and look for more genuine friends in your life.

- Take care of yourself. If you find yourself having very dark thoughts/having mood changes a lot, talk to school counselor or your GP.
(edited 4 years ago)
Do you wanna be my friend ?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous.__
Do you wanna be my friend ?

Yes i would love to
Reply 4
Original post by Law-yer
How old are you? I am guessing you are still in school, perhaps not at 6th form yet. A guy, who clearly is affecting your emotional state the most, is not worth it. You are young, you have your education to think about, yourself and your mental health (which doesn't seem quite good at the moment).

- Cut him out. Do it. Not worth it, trust me. I have a friend who is going through this with her 'boyfriend' and it has wasted so much of her time. Confront him about his behaviour, but in my opinion hot-and-cold people are the worst to have in your life when you are not feeling the best.
- It's alright to feel alone, but it's not okay to let friends who don't care about you and use you, but are not be there for you in return. Relationships should be mutually beneficial. Let them go and look for more genuine friends in your life.

- Take care of yourself. If you find yourself having very dark thoughts/having mood changes a lot, talk to school counselor or your GP.

Thank you alot , i really appreciate it ...so u think i did not do anythinh wrong ?
I dont know why he started not caring , i can feel a trend in his behaviour
I cry almost everyday , i feel that my head will burts out , thought s of failing , not knowing what to do , why i have no friends, what did i do to repel everyone .......ugh its just too hard to be like this all the time , i have even left my work for a week , because i couldnt be around them but it is not working
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Why iam alone, i have no one , even the guy i thought he liked me , started playing hot n cold with me , he used to text me every third day , now he is not initiating and i see him online and yet seems he has no time for me , but everytime i text him he replies back , so he snot busy ....like i dont know is it me who repells people, even my mom she is a hardworking lady an i can't bother her with my silly issues , friends i have literally no one , they start talking and remembr me when they have some favour they want me to do , i cry every single day because i feel iam hopless, i can not even study because of this guy , like why he is doing like that ? Was it something i said ? Ive been nothing but nice to him , yeah he didn't put a title to this thing between us , but at least he could be more considerate

We can talk and be friends
Yes i would love to

They could just be nice to you, or they might have malicious intentions. Best not to befriend strangers online, you could meet people in real life though things like volunteering or a part-time job. :smile:
Reply 7
Yeah you can be a scary pussy like that one
Thank you alot , i really appreciate it ...so u think i did not do anythinh wrong ?
I dont know why he started not caring , i can feel a trend in his behaviour
I cry almost everyday , i feel that my head will burts out , thought s of failing , not knowing what to do , why i have no friends, what did i do to repel everyone .......ugh its just too hard to be like this all the time , i have even left my work for a week , because i couldnt be around them but it is not working

Why do you think you did something wrong? What do you mean? I don't know you, so I will need more context if that's okay.
Honestly, screw him. LIke there will be more guys that will come in your life. I am telling you, guys come and go. You are the one who needs a little more care right now and you need to be there for yourself. Forget him if he wants to be an annoying *******.

You need to speak to a professional, please. Crying this much isn't healthy and it's a sign that you need some emotional support. Have you considered therapy? You don't repel anyone, if people don't appreciate you, it's their loss and problem. Not yours.
Reply 9
What's the x for? Pussy
Can you stop being obnoxious? Honestly, you have to be the worst kind of troll to spam a thread like this. Go and chant to yourself the benefits of being a good human being.
i think you are emotionally drained (rather than mentally drained, but both are equally important) and the good thing with that is it will take a bit of time to feel like yourself again. Make sure you have a support system around you (friends, family), and speak to someone at school (like a counsellor or maybe your head of year) so you can get some support. You will feel better about it! your body is trying to cleanse your emotions through crying. Find something to distract you like school work and keep yourself busy. Best of luck, you’re going through a rough patch. the thing about life is that it’s balanced - when things suck, they are bound to not suck later...at least that’s what i tell myself.
Original post by Law-yer
Why do you think you did something wrong? What do you mean? I don't know you, so I will need more context if that's okay.
Honestly, screw him. LIke there will be more guys that will come in your life. I am telling you, guys come and go. You are the one who needs a little more care right now and you need to be there for yourself. Forget him if he wants to be an annoying *******.

You need to speak to a professional, please. Crying this much isn't healthy and it's a sign that you need some emotional support. Have you considered therapy? You don't repel anyone, if people don't appreciate you, it's their loss and problem. Not yours.

My father doesn't listen to me anyways and my mother is a very hardworking lady, i talked to her but i couldnot tell her the truth was about this guy , and i ahve a sister and she is already busy with school , friends i know they tell me to leave it , but i dont want to be the one who left and ended things in a bad way , becuase even if i dont text him for like 6 days , he comes back and he is like" i haven't seen you in a week, r u okay?" Iam like dude its me or you , so no matter what i feel he knows what he is doing and still refuse to make it sound like there is a thjng
Original post by Fatcock
Go **** yourself punk

Go see a therapist, you need to be evaluated, little d*ck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending