Fxzxvo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
the half term has never flew by so fast, my last mocks burnt me out so I was doing small chunks of revision, but I just feel unsatisfied and now terrified that I did not make the most of half term. I was wondering if any other yr 13s feel the same and if anyone has some tips on how to recover from a burn out I hate this feeling of doing what I can but still feeling like it is not enough. I hope evryone else has been productive, I wish you luck for the next term. We've got thissss
l2bunny
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
same here....but we got to push foward
_xChlox_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
It’s okay, I’ve been productive but deffo not done as much as I could have over this half term ! It’s good to have a break because I know we’re all gonna feel the pressure and need to revise hard over the next 2 half terms before and during exam season ☺️ We’ve got this, make up for it when we go back x
smithstar01
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Same here...hardly did any and feel guilty. Oh well still got 3 and a half months to revise!
kkkkrrrg
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
anyone here do ocr chemistry?
Fxzxvo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I know!! , but I always try to remember the saying about how athletes they don't run everyday when training, so the same should be applied to our brain. I guess resting and recovery is part of the process but im dreading going back to school because the environment is so intense
username5058598
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by kkkkrrrg)
anyone here do ocr chemistry?
Yeah, I do OCR B
kkkkrrrg
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Deborah247)
Yeah, I do OCR B
I do OCR A - would you know how different the specs would be lol and how have you been revising?
DGeorge13
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I do OCR A - would you know how different the specs would be lol and how have you been revising?
I think the specs are pretty different- at least my teachers who do ocr a day that b is harder and we would fail it - not sure how true and they do over dramatise a lot. I do ocr a and find it relatively fun
Sheena1234izatio
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Fxzxvo)
the half term has never flew by so fast, my last mocks burnt me out so I was doing small chunks of revision, but I just feel unsatisfied and now terrified that I did not make the most of half term. I was wondering if any other yr 13s feel the same and if anyone has some tips on how to recover from a burn out I hate this feeling of doing what I can but still feeling like it is not enough. I hope evryone else has been productive, I wish you luck for the next term. We've got thissss
Same boat my man, Went to 2 offer holder says, went on a sleepover and my family (including me) were sick this week. This half term has been really unproductive and I lack motivation/energy to start revising for all the tests I have coming up this week!
username5058598
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I don’t know how different the specs are but I heard that OCR B is harder than OCR A so rip me looool. I’ve just been making flash cards and been doing past papers continuously, that’s all
tacobeth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Fxzxvo)
honestly same, but when im revising at home i get so tired easily and i just lose focus. i find it easier to spend 8 hours in college then revise for 3 hours as soon as I come home than it is to spend an hour revision at home during the holidays 🙄 weird
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads