English language paper 1 question 3,helpp!!!!

Watch
tahiraa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How do you structure question 3 for english language paper 1?
azby1098
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
mpany who are sending out english lit/lang papers gcse and they are being marked by real gcse aqa english markers, and with that are given back detailed feedback on how to improve, i did it this time last year and it got me from grade 6 to full marks in the real exam for paper 2 lit ) i can send you my paper by email if u thought this may be a help for revision! i think it’s free at the moment

their email is [email protected]
azby1098
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
there is a company who are sending out english lit/lang papers gcse and they are being marked by real gcse aqa english markers, and with that are given back detailed feedback on how to improve, i did it this time last year and it got me from grade 6 to full marks in the real exam for paper 2 lit ) i can send you my paper by email if u thought this may be a help for revision! i think it’s free at the moment

their email is [email protected]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (40)
14.81%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (87)
32.22%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (33)
12.22%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.52%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (14)
5.19%
I think it's an unfair expectation (70)
25.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.11%

Watched Threads