English language paper 1 question 3,helpp!!!!

Watch this thread
tahiraa
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How do you structure question 3 for english language paper 1?
azby1098
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
mpany who are sending out english lit/lang papers gcse and they are being marked by real gcse aqa english markers, and with that are given back detailed feedback on how to improve, i did it this time last year and it got me from grade 6 to full marks in the real exam for paper 2 lit ) i can send you my paper by email if u thought this may be a help for revision! i think it’s free at the moment

their email is [email protected]
azby1098
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
there is a company who are sending out english lit/lang papers gcse and they are being marked by real gcse aqa english markers, and with that are given back detailed feedback on how to improve, i did it this time last year and it got me from grade 6 to full marks in the real exam for paper 2 lit ) i can send you my paper by email if u thought this may be a help for revision! i think it’s free at the moment

their email is [email protected]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (10)
19.61%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (16)
31.37%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (3)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (6)
11.76%
Reading articles about what steps to take (12)
23.53%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
3.92%

Watched Threads