Help, should I use a notebook or not?

Watch
sgcooke
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I went under surgery with Lasik to solve my myopia problems and I don’t know if for Business Management is better to use a notebook or handwriting will be fine. I want to avoid being exposed to screens and their brightness so I don’t have to go under sugery again. Being able to see clear is a new chance in my life so I don’t want to risk it😅 Any comment is welcome and appreciated ✌️✌️
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sgcooke)
I went under surgery with Lasik to solve my myopia problems and I don’t know if for Business Management is better to use a notebook or handwriting will be fine. I want to avoid being exposed to screens and their brightness so I don’t have to go under sugery again. Being able to see clear is a new chance in my life so I don’t want to risk it😅 Any comment is welcome and appreciated ✌️✌️
Hi sgcooke

Just take notes the old fashion way with a pen and paper. I had a note pad through university and still used one during my masters year while studying history.

Hope this helps
Dom
sgcooke
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hi sgcooke

Just take notes the old fashion way with a pen and paper. I had a note pad through university and still used one during my masters year while studying history.

Hope this helps
Dom
Thanks Dom, good advice. I guess for lectures there is material about classes like videos, notes or books? I’m an international student so no idea. I hope there are no disadvantages with a pen and paper instead of using a notebook. 😉✌️✌️ I’m applying to Business Management 👍
Liverpool Hope University
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks Dom, good advice. I guess for lectures there is material about classes like videos, notes or books? I’m an international student so no idea. I hope there are no disadvantages with a pen and paper instead of using a notebook. 😉✌️✌️ I’m applying to Business Management 👍
You''re welcome. And good luck!
David Getling
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's often said that staring at computer screens puts a strain on the eyes, so sticking, as much as possible, to good old fashioned treeware might be prudent.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.69%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.59%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.9%
I need help with my personal statement (58)
40.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
25.17%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.1%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed