Niamhharvey1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Has anyone done a placement that would be suitable for a forensic psychology route? Please leave company suggestions below and any advice, thank you in advance!!!
Nerol
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Niamhharvey1)
Has anyone done a placement that would be suitable for a forensic psychology route? Please leave company suggestions below and any advice, thank you in advance!!!
I volunteered as a mentor for the Prison Advice and Care Trust (PACT), which involved supporting people leaving the prison system.. you would need to be a driver for this role, though. There are other volunteer roles that involve working with offenders or ex offenders. Have a look on the Do It website for vacancies. If you are already training as a forensic psychologist, jobs pop up now and again for trainees, but they are quite rare. Otherwise, try contacting specific organisations that do the kind of thing you are looking for, they might be able to help.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
The Prison Reform Trust, Trailblazers, Shannon Trust, Prison Independant Monitoring Board, Victim Support, Witness Service
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (58)
28.86%
No - I have already returned home (24)
11.94%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (46)
22.89%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (20)
9.95%
No - I live at home during term anyway (53)
26.37%

Watched Threads