Important information regarding your usenet serviceWatch
access to Usenet newsgroups.
As a result, you will need to update your newsgroup settings. If you fail to update your settings
will be unable to download new messages, post new messages or post replies to existing messages to
For Outlook Express Users:
First, Remove (Rename) Existing Account (you must do this first):
1. Open Outlook Express.
2. If your folder list is not automatically displayed, select the VIEW menu, then click
LAYOUT. Click FOLDER LIST, then OK.
3. Click the netnews.attbi.com folder to create a list of newsgroups to which you currently
4. Select the TOOLS menu, then ACCOUNTS, then the NEWS tab.
5. Select netnews.attbi.com and click REMOVE. Click YES to confirm.
Then, Create a new news account:
6. Open Outlook Express.
7. Select the TOOLS menu, then ACCOUNTS. Click ADD, then NEWS.
8. Type your name as you would like it to appear and click NEXT.
9. Type your e-mail address in the format [email protected], then click NEXT.
10. Type netnews.attbi.com in the news server field, click NEXT, then FINISH.
11. Click CLOSE.
12. A prompt to download your list of newsgroups will be displayed. Click YES.
13. Choose the newsgroups to which you would like to subscribe and click SUBSCRIBE.
Additional information on subscribing to newsgroups is available on the AT&T Broadband Online
Customer Support Center at