The Student Room Group

Does this girl like me??

Basically, I have a bit of a crush on this girl at uni but I can't really work her out tbh - its so frustrating!!

I have only really started talking to her since Jan and we do speak fairly often (mostly she pop-ups) and we'll chat about uni/work etc but if I try and ask her about other stuff (like her interests or what she's been upto) its like getting blood out of a stone!

I know I might not be the most proficient in being a smooth talker but I have tried to get her to open up a bit! To be honest she is a bit shy but she'll literally pop ups to talk to me about uni things/course rather often (usually things she doesn't need to msg me for), so why would she msg me for the sake of it?

I am not really fussed if this doesn't go anywhere but I do think she's rather sweet and if you have any ideas to take this forward and to get her to open up a bit, I am all ears!
She doesnt seem like to you like but she sees you more of a friend but idk its too vague. Maybe get closer to her. She might enjoy your company or have problem with talk or needs help with uni?
Liking someone does not mean you want a relationship, and it is possible to have a friend of the opposite sex. Or it may be that she prefers to talk about uni and work with someone not in a relationship with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending