Francisca Adaeze
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi ,I honestly don’t know how to go about this but I feel like life is not fair to me ... I am in my 3rd year in med school originally from Ghana but studying nun Ukraine .Last year my mum who is my pillar and my benefactor was diagnosed of CKD ever since things has been really hard I can’t get a job because I am not a permanent resident here I am at the edge of being expelled from school I don’t who is reading but I am on my knees begging I need help which ever way you can help me being it sending me link that help me apply for scholarship or even help me pay the rest of my fee I am having a balance of 2500$ please I am begging you I can drop out my I need to complete I need to take care of my only pillar and my sisters 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😭
Wondering-Writer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Most universities tend to offer a hardship fund for those in need, if I were you I’d ask around your university and see if they have one too. Usually all you have to do is write a statement and show a bank statement to prove you’re in need.
I would also suggest looking on https://www.thescholarshiphub.org.uk as you can personalise your scholarship search to just you.
I really hope that things turn around for you soon and that you can go back to enjoying university and life.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (35)
15.28%
I'm not sure (8)
3.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (84)
36.68%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.75%
I'm not a current university student (98)
42.79%

Watched Threads