username5183232
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I go to a non-selective school in Birmingham.
My school is a bit behind the course.
We have only just under three months left and we haven't completed the topics yet.
I'd say i have 4-5 chapters left so quite a few topics.
What should i do to revise them quickly?
spacingoutagainx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
freesciencelessons that guy will be your holy grail for a science, he covers every topic in each chapter in a video. i’d say watch them, make notes, revise, do topic quizzes and then exam style questions.

i hope this helps, good luck!
(if not i know this other good website in which they have powerpoints for most topics and then revision and exam style questions on the same website)
username5183232
Rep:
?
(Original post by spacingoutagainx)
freesciencelessons that guy will be your holy grail for a science, he covers every topic in each chapter in a video. i’d say watch them, make notes, revise, do topic quizzes and then exam style questions.

i hope this helps, good luck!
(if not i know this other good website in which they have powerpoints for most topics and then revision and exam style questions on the same website)
Much appreciated
What is the other website's name?
spacingoutagainx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by relic77)
Much appreciated
What is the other website's name?
its hollylodgescience.com it’s a google docs website and i use it most of the time
username5183232
Rep:
?
(Original post by spacingoutagainx)
its hollylodgescience.com it’s a google docs website and i use it most of the time
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (145)
30.02%
No (338)
69.98%

Watched Threads