Is this clever?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm crushing on this guy in my design class and I don't think he knows. We've known eachother a little while and get on pretty well. The only problem is that when I asked him about crushes, he said he wasn't really interested in anyone... should I just leave him alone or tell him about my feelings?
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You could try to get closer to him and see how it goes from there?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PetitePanda)
You could try to get closer to him and see how it goes from there?
The trouble is that he's always really busy with his job and other friends (who I don't wanna get in the way of cos they're cool peeps). We only really get to hang out in class and I walk with him to his bus stop.
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The trouble is that he's always really busy with his job and other friends (who I don't wanna get in the way of cos they're cool peeps). We only really get to hang out in class and I walk with him to his bus stop.
How talking more on social media?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Soooo....ask him when you are walking together? Just suggest coffee or lunch together and see what happens.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PetitePanda)
How talking more on social media?
We talk sometimes but he's very busy
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
Soooo....ask him when you are walking together? Just suggest coffee or lunch together and see what happens.
Lol u make it sound easy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (275)
34.03%
No (533)
65.97%

Watched Threads