The Student Room Group

Why am I not interested in losing my virginity?

I don’t know if there’s something wrong with me but I just don’t feel like ever making an effort to get to that next level other than a friend with a girl. I’m a straight 17 year old guy. There have been situations where a girl has told me she thinks I’m cute and even if I think she’s attractive I won’t make any effort to make a move, instead I will just shy away and ignore her as bad as that sounds. I’m not an introvert nor am I an extrovert I will say I’m in the middle. I do have confidence so I’m not insecure. Would anyone be able to take a guess as to why I will shy away, even though my mind knows the outcome will be good if I make a move? It could be anxiety as I’ve been diagnosed with that but I don’t think it is. It could also be the fact that I will tend to wait for the girl to make all the moves as I’m lazy.
Reply 1
I mean, if you generally shy away from romantic advances like that then you may want to consider your sexuality. Currently you identified as straight, although the behavior you described seems more like asexuality to me. Of course, this is just my observations based on a brief message from you, so I could be completely wrong. But my best guess is that you might not be heterosexual.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending