i don’t know if i’m pregnant

Watch
This discussion is closed.
lareenee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
the first time i lost it was almost 2 weeks ago and ive been feeling bloated ever since i did it the second time and it’s been about a week since i the second time and i am feeling some cramps and i’ve also been bleeding for a few days now thinking that it’s my period but idk for sure.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
We cannot for sure say
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
If you're pregnant or not but get a pregnancy test or go to your local GP just to be safe
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
With the information you've shared it's impossible to even have a guess. It's unlikely you'd be feeling the impacts of a pregnancy 2 weeks in, take a pregnancy test to find out for sure. Unless you are concerned about the bleeding or any other health concerns I would ask you not to go to the GP for a pregnancy test - there's a huge burden on health care in this country! Obviously, if you are concerned about your health go to the GP.
tablestander64
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lareenee)
the first time i lost it was almost 2 weeks ago and ive been feeling bloated ever since i did it the second time and it’s been about a week since i the second time and i am feeling some cramps and i’ve also been bleeding for a few days now thinking that it’s my period but idk for sure.
look down and if you see a massive bump in your stomach, that means you're fine.
mylifex
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tablestander64)
look down and if you see a massive bump in your stomach, that means you're fine.
i had unprotected sex in february, i’ve had 4 periods since then and now my period for june is very late, i’ve been bloated for about 1 weeks but no period. my discharge has increased. should i be worried, i’m only 16 and cannot get a pregnancy test. my friends are telling me i can’t be pregnant. but i just need some reassurance from someone older
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (50)
30.3%
No (115)
69.7%

Watched Threads