Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I cant do it. I have college which Im bricking it for. I really cant stand my teachers, I just cant do it, its these 2 *****es yep just nagging me all the time and its just like no I can not do it any more. I cant sleep because Im too stressed and upset about later. Ive been trying to sleep but no cant do it, Im too hot and stressed. Just cant do this anymore, I feel sick.

Please help
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you spoken to anyone at your college about how you're feeling? Or friends? Family?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pathway)
Have you spoken to anyone at your college about how you're feeling? Or friends? Family?
Trust me Ive tried. I was feeling like this a few months ago, asked teaching assistant if I could speak to a mentor or something who was useless. I asked my personal tutor who gave me attitude when I asked to speak to someone so now I dont bother asking and just cope with it.
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Trust me Ive tried. I was feeling like this a few months ago, asked teaching assistant if I could speak to a mentor or something who was useless. I asked my personal tutor who gave me attitude when I asked to speak to someone so now I dont bother asking and just cope with it.
Might be worth speaking to your GP then, see if they can offer you support.

In the mean time though, what do you do to wind down? Music? Art? Journalling? If not, then you might want to see which sort of calming activity you gel well with and block out some time, daily, to spend on it to help improve your mental health. In addition to that, spend 30 minutes daily of getting some sort of physical activity in. Eat well and drink enough water too. All these things are so important in helping.
Anonymous #1
Might be worth speaking to your GP then, see if they can offer you support.

In the mean time though, what do you do to wind down? Music? Art? Journalling? If not, then you might want to see which sort of calming activity you gel well with and block out some time, daily, to spend on it to help improve your mental health. In addition to that, spend 30 minutes daily of getting some sort of physical activity in. Eat well and drink enough water too. All these things are so important in helping.
What if the gp cant help though. Its just when Im at college costantly getting nagged its just sometimes puts me down. Its like sometimes im in a good mood the teachers put me all the way back down again. Its like I try to help myself with my anxiety but then the staff put me back down again
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What if the gp cant help though. Its just when Im at college costantly getting nagged its just sometimes puts me down. Its like sometimes im in a good mood the teachers put me all the way back down again. Its like I try to help myself with my anxiety but then the staff put me back down again
They can help. That's their job. You may come across people who aren't very good with mental health but they are there to help you, don't give up trying to improve your situation.
Anonymous #1
They can help. That's their job. You may come across people who aren't very good with mental health but they are there to help you, don't give up trying to improve your situation.
I just have tried and then I just got attitude. I just find it hard to tell my parents how I 100% am
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just have tried and then I just got attitude. I just find it hard to tell my parents how I 100% am
That sounds frustrating. Do you know why you find it hard?
Anonymous #1
That sounds frustrating. Do you know why you find it hard?
Im just worried that they might not beleive I have anxiety
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im just worried that they might not beleive I have anxiety
Then it might be worth sitting down and thinking about the symptoms you experience, what causes the symptoms to get worse/better, what triggers you, when it started, what you would like to do going forward to improve this situation, etc. Take this to your GP or even explain it to your parents and go from there. Not all parents are great at being supportive when their child is struggling, but that's usually because it's hard to watch your child suffer and be unable to fix it.
Anonymous #1
Then it might be worth sitting down and thinking about the symptoms you experience, what causes the symptoms to get worse/better, what triggers you, when it started, what you would like to do going forward to improve this situation, etc. Take this to your GP or even explain it to your parents and go from there. Not all parents are great at being supportive when their child is struggling, but that's usually because it's hard to watch your child suffer and be unable to fix it.
Im just a bit scared to go to the gp on my own
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im just a bit scared to go to the gp on my own
That's understandable, but if your parents don't understand then it might be something you have to do. Or if you have a sibling or another family member who is supportive, perhaps they can go with you. Or if you have a friend, maybe they could. If not though, you may have to go alone. And I understand it will be scary to go alone, but it might have to be done.
Anonymous #1
That's understandable, but if your parents don't understand then it might be something you have to do. Or if you have a sibling or another family member who is supportive, perhaps they can go with you. Or if you have a friend, maybe they could. If not though, you may have to go alone. And I understand it will be scary to go alone, but it might have to be done.
Would I be able to go with you?
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would I be able to go with you?
I mean, I don't even know who you are lol. So, no. Believe in yourself, you can get help, even if it means going out on a limb by yourself.
Anonymous #1
I mean, I don't even know who you are lol. So, no. Believe in yourself, you can get help, even if it means going out on a limb by yourself.
Im joking. On serious note I just dont know what to do
ymievenhere
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I feel like that sometimes too, idk about u i just zone out and thinkk in tihs amount of time im out so just power it throughh
listening to music really helps, i recently found this guy Joe Connor Little on indie pop music channels and he's really good, listened to him and feel so much better, you should try
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
34%
No (493)
66%

Watched Threads