The Student Room Group

Warwick vs Kings College London - Under graduation Business Management

I need to choose between the two ASAP and decide which one will be my firm choice. Got an offer for 38 IB points from Warwick and 35 from Kings.
Original post by vikalpjain1802
I need to choose between the two ASAP and decide which one will be my firm choice. Got an offer for 38 IB points from Warwick and 35 from Kings.

Hello @vikalpjain1802

Congratulations on receiving offers from both WBS and Kings! If there is anything you are unsure of about our course at WBS or if you would like to find out more about life on campus please feel free to ask any questions you may have and I would be happy to help :smile:

Francesca
Original post by Warwick Business School
Hello @vikalpjain1802

Congratulations on receiving offers from both WBS and Kings! If there is anything you are unsure of about our course at WBS or if you would like to find out more about life on campus please feel free to ask any questions you may have and I would be happy to help :smile:

Francesca

Are there opportunities for a placement year or studying abroad for just a semester instead of an additional year in the Management course.
Original post by vikalpjain1802
Are there opportunities for a placement year or studying abroad for just a semester instead of an additional year in the Management course.

@vikalpjain1802 you can take on an internship or short term mobility opportunity (e.g. a summer school at another university) during the summer break but unfortunately, you cannot do this during term time unless you want to do a placement year or year abroad.

You can find out more information about our short term mobility opportunities here: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/studentopportunity/studentmobility/studyabroad/opportunities/interest/

I hope that helps, and if you have any other questions just let me know :smile:
Since both are equal in quality and reputation, your choice may depend on work and study environment / lifestyle, which may actually be important as they can impact on the performance and happiness of some, so consider those factors also since a university degree is a lifetime experience also.

Quick Reply

Latest