The Student Room Group

Accenture Graduate Program Offer Holders

How long since the offer did you have to wait for your contract to be sent? (Analytics, London)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I had waited for about two weeks and this was just before Christmas of last year. I think that your priority depends on your start date.
i was told it would take 3-4 weeks after the verbal offer; and got it exactly 3 weeks after (happened this february)
Anyone due to start in May 2020?
I was supposed to start in May 2020, but my start date got pushed back to end of June due to the COVID 19 situation. However, I am still waiting for my contract to be sent to me via the onboarding team - it’s been almost two weeks since the initial verbal offer.
Original post by SuperSkillz7
I was supposed to start in May 2020, but my start date got pushed back to end of June due to the COVID 19 situation. However, I am still waiting for my contract to be sent to me via the onboarding team - it’s been almost two weeks since the initial verbal offer.

For what programme?
Business Support Analyst (sales support)
Business Support Analyst (sales support)

I’d send an email to your recruiter
Original post by ash1234589
I’d send an email to your recruiter

Yes I did, they said there is a slight delay as they are gathering some final details and that they’ll be in touch as soon as possible with an update.

Have you started at Accenture? If so, which programme are you on?
Yes I did, they said there is a slight delay as they are gathering some final details and that they’ll be in touch as soon as possible with an update.

Have you started at Accenture? If so, which programme are you on?

I’d email again if you still haven’t received anything in good time.

I was supposed to start in May 2020 for Client Delivery, but it got moved to December 2020 because of the Coronavirus situation.
I’d email again if you still haven’t received anything in good time.

I was supposed to start in May 2020 for Client Delivery, but it got moved to December 2020 because of the Coronavirus situation.

I will definitely email again if I don’t receive the information within the week. I am beginning to feel on edge about my offer as I am not being told what is causing this delay and why it’s taking them so long to send my contract.

I guess because of this pandemic/crisis and not knowing what is happening with my start date is making me worried. Hopefully everything is fine tho and I get the information soon.
I will definitely email again if I don’t receive the information within the week. I am beginning to feel on edge about my offer as I am not being told what is causing this delay and why it’s taking them so long to send my contract.

I guess because of this pandemic/crisis and not knowing what is happening with my start date is making me worried. Hopefully everything is fine tho and I get the information soon.

I appreciate your anxiety - Accenture were slow regarding contracts etc with me and in general too. Best of luck though

Will you be based in London?
(edited 3 years ago)
I appreciate your anxiety - Accenture were slow regarding contracts etc with me and in general too. Best of luck though

Will you be based in London?

Yes I’ll be based in the London office, what about you?
Yes I’ll be based in the London office, what about you?

Same. What will be your salary if you don't mind me asking?
Same. What will be your salary if you don't mind me asking?

£28k starting she said while giving the verbal offer, although I have not received the contract yet. What about yours?
£28k starting she said while giving the verbal offer, although I have not received the contract yet. What about yours?

Was initially 28k but went up last year to 29k, so same could happen with you
(edited 3 years ago)
Was initially 28k but went up last year to 29k, so same could happen with you

Just out of curiosity, how long did Accenture take to send you your contract of employment, and did you have to email your recruiter repeatedly for it.
Just out of curiosity, how long did Accenture take to send you your contract of employment, and did you have to email your recruiter repeatedly for it.

They took about 2 weeks for the latest contract. The previous one yeah there was a big delay. But considering you’re starting soon surely they would’ve sent the contract. Also have you done onboarding?
They took about 2 weeks for the latest contract. The previous one yeah there was a big delay. But considering you’re starting soon surely they would’ve sent the contract. Also have you done onboarding?

Nope, I have not done the onboarding or received any contract since the initial offer, which was made to me at the beginning of May. That’s what I’m thinking, my start date is supposed to be end of June and yet I haven’t even started onboarding yet.
Nope, I have not done the onboarding or received any contract since the initial offer, which was made to me at the beginning of May. That’s what I’m thinking, my start date is supposed to be end of June and yet I haven’t even started onboarding yet.

If you have a number for your recruiter, I’d give them a call. Could be found in the emails

Quick Reply

Latest