The Student Room Group

Accenture Graduate Program Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rainbowcolours1
No. I got an email last week that they’re transforming their recruitment platform onto workday so are still experiencing delays with contracts/offer letters but reassured that the offer that was given is still valid and agreed with.

Hey, thanks for sharing this information. Have you received your contract yet? It's been two months for me since I received the offer email but I haven't yet got my contract.
Original post by Brenda0177
Hey, thanks for sharing this information. Have you received your contract yet? It's been two months for me since I received the offer email but I haven't yet got my contract.

Yeah I received my contract towards the end of July when my initial verbal offer was beginning of May. So almost 3 months later. It might also depend on your start date so if you’re starting next year, they may prioritise that intake later.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by rainbowcolours1
Yeah I received my contract towards the end of July when my initial verbal offer was beginning of May. So almost 3 months later. It might also depend on your start date so if you’re starting next year, they may prioritise that intake later.

Okay, thanks a lot! My start date is Jan. 2022, so I guess I'll need to wait a bit longer.
Okay, thanks a lot! My start date is Jan. 2022, so I guess I'll need to wait a bit longer.

Hello! My start date is meant to be feb 2022, and ive still not heard back about the contract. got the initial offer in mid to late July. Glad to know im not the only one waiting! Where are you guys starting?
Original post by jeevo162
Hello! My start date is meant to be feb 2022, and ive still not heard back about the contract. got the initial offer in mid to late July. Glad to know im not the only one waiting! Where are you guys starting?

Hey, my position will start from early Jan next year at the London office. What about yours?
Hey, my position will start from early Jan next year at the London office. What about yours?

I'll be starting in edinburgh in feb, so a month after you. have you heard anything about onboarding yet?
Original post by SV1901
Hey, Congratulations! I am joining SE too but in May, not too far from June :smile:
There's a WhatsApp group for new joiners/offer holders, you can PM me for the link.

Hi, congratulations on your offer!

I am starting SE soon, could I please join the chat (my account is too new for a PM)
Original post by jeevo162
I'll be starting in edinburgh in feb, so a month after you. have you heard anything about onboarding yet?

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't hear anything from the onboarding team and the HR just disappeared (email address couldn't be found). I don't really know what to do but to wait at this moment.
Hi! My start date is for March 2022 in London, and I haven't heard from them in 2 months (since the verbal offer). I am glad I am not alone in this, I was starting to be concerned! When they gave me the offer on call they also asked if I was available for an earlier start date, and that there was a chance to start before March, but they didn't follow up on that. Did this happen to anyone else?
Not hear back yet and got my verbal offer in late July. Think its just a waiting game. Check your email, they sent out something about mental health panel talk, and it was addressed to soon-to-be Accenture joiners so that gave me some relief. Not sure about the earlier start date stuff, I thought I was applying for earlier but considering how late I got my response they put forward Feb.
FYI originally got my offer to start in January 2022 and signed the contract but "due to changing business needs" they told me I had to start November 2021 or February 2022 instead. I chose the February start date and still haven't received a new contract. Recently queried this with them and they said that the delay was due to them moving recruitment platforms (to workday I think?) and that it was taking longer than anticipated. They assured me that my offer still stood and they'd send me an updated contract as soon as the platform migration was complete.

Not sure if anyone here is in a similar boat?
Didnt have a change of start date, but yea similar to the delay :/ . Good that they reassured you about the offer tho thats great! Where will you be based/what scheme?

Original post by wordshark
FYI originally got my offer to start in January 2022 and signed the contract but "due to changing business needs" they told me I had to start November 2021 or February 2022 instead. I chose the February start date and still haven't received a new contract. Recently queried this with them and they said that the delay was due to them moving recruitment platforms (to workday I think?) and that it was taking longer than anticipated. They assured me that my offer still stood and they'd send me an updated contract as soon as the platform migration was complete.

Not sure if anyone here is in a similar boat?
Reply 152
Has anybody here received an offer for technology Architecture Graduate Program recently in the last one month. if so, when is your start date?
Not for TA but I got a verbal offer for Software Engineering with an October 2022 start date and I’m on the waiting list for August. Hope that helps in some way.
Original post by YassSalhi
Not for TA but I got a verbal offer for Software Engineering with an October 2022 start date and I’m on the waiting list for August. Hope that helps in some way.

Did they mention when they will send you the formal contract?
Original post by hazel4586
Did they mention when they will send you the formal contract?

They said 3 - 4 weeks!
Reply 156

Hey, thanks for the reply. I am on the waiting list as well. Hoping for the best. Good luck to you :smile:
Original post by ab94k
Hey, thanks for the reply. I am on the waiting list as well. Hoping for the best. Good luck to you :smile:

Hiya! Did you get an email inviting you to workday? Ive signed up, just wondering if there’s anything else to do or if we just wait until we get the contract?
Hiya! Did you get an email inviting you to workday? Ive signed up, just wondering if there’s anything else to do or if we just wait until we get the contract?

I haven’t received this email yet. When did you receive your confirmation of offer email if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 159

Hello yes, I did receive the email but did not act on it. It felt like they were creating a new application. so Im unsure about this. I have forwarded the mail to Accenture asking if there is anything pending to do from my end. will wait for their reply.

Quick Reply

Latest