Nose piercings

Watch
NES01
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can a nose piercing look classy?
I have 3 in each lobe and one in my cartilage. I like the idea of a nose piercing but I always want to look high quality. Also, should I get it on the same side as my cartilage piercing (right), or the other?
David Getling
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by NES01)
I have 3 in each lobe and one in my cartilage. I like the idea of a nose piercing but I always want to look high quality. Also, should I get it on the same side as my cartilage piercing (right), or the other?
I think they look absolutely hideous. The studs on the side look like a bogie that hasn't been wiped off. As for those through the septum, I call them cannibal rings, and imagine a bunch of savages dancing round a pot with a few missionaries in it.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There are people out there who think any piercing besides single lobes looks trashy. So do what you like. There will always be some people out there who love them and others who will judge you for them.

I've 20 piercings. Even if I were to take most of them out I'd still keep my nostril piercing. It's fairly normal/mainstream.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What matters is that you like it, there's always going to be people that judge regardless.
When I got my septum pierced I had people telling me it was 'weird'. I didn't care though, because I didn't get it done for them.
Appirition
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by NES01)Can a nose piercing look classy?

(Original post by NES01)
I think nose piercings can look very classy especially if they're a small stud or fine ring.

It doesn't matter which side you get it done, piercings don't have to balance out with the same qty on each side overall.

If it's something you want, do it for you, not for what anyone else may or may not think.
kkavinaa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got an nose piercing, funny thing is my friend asked the same thing, and she has the same piercings as you.

Personally, as an experienced person with a nose piercing - go for the nostril piercing.

If you have fat nose - like it's thick, i personally would get a nose ring. Btw my sis has a thick nose full of muscles but the problem is she had to get it 3 times and her nose started to get infected.

Personally, i wouldn't get the gun, get the needle as it is professional and it won't hurt - i lied.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (17)
28.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.67%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
60%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed