The Student Room Group

How do people eat normally?

i eat, i get fat but my brain works i don’t eat, i slowly lose weight and obviously my brain can’t do ****

i’ve been trying my hardest to eat recently because i have my a levels coming and this week i have my mocks. having eaten what i thought was a normal amount i’ve very quickly put on a lot of weight (like for example 3kg in the past week) even my dad keeps calling me out for it so it’s not even just in my mind

how the **** can i be eating a normal amount or even slightly less than normal and putting on so much weight so quickly??? with the way my body works i don’t understand how anyone can eat and maintain a weight

i’m started to get really stressed out about the weight gain but as much as i want to run to the toilet to relieve myself after every meal i want to do well in my exams
Doesn't matter how much you eat, matters what you eat, look into more healthy foods :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
i eat, i get fat but my brain works i don’t eat, i slowly lose weight and obviously my brain can’t do ****

i’ve been trying my hardest to eat recently because i have my a levels coming and this week i have my mocks. having eaten what i thought was a normal amount i’ve very quickly put on a lot of weight (like for example 3kg in the past week) even my dad keeps calling me out for it so it’s not even just in my mind

how the **** can i be eating a normal amount or even slightly less than normal and putting on so much weight so quickly??? with the way my body works i don’t understand how anyone can eat and maintain a weight

i’m started to get really stressed out about the weight gain but as much as i want to run to the toilet to relieve myself after every meal i want to do well in my exams

If you've managed to put on 3kg in a week it's all either food/water weight and you're underestimating how much you're eating, or you have some sort of medical condition going on. You also obviously have some sort of problematic relationship with food going on so I suggest going to speak to a professional about it i.e. your GP.
Original post by sweetaitis
Doesn't matter how much you eat, matters what you eat, look into more healthy foods :smile:

How much you do eat does matter lol.

Quick Reply

Latest