The Student Room Group

My body

I’m so insecure about my body and no matter how much people are like you should love you for who you are I can’t I’m sorry I try but I can’t. Can someone give me constructive advice on how to get a hourglass figure please and easily please? Like what workouts worked out for them.
Unless you already have the correct anatomy for an hourglass figure then you are setting yourself an impossible goal. It is dependent on having naturally larger hips and bust.
Reply 2
Original post by sinfonietta
Unless you already have the correct anatomy for an hourglass figure then you are setting yourself an impossible goal. It is dependent on having naturally larger hips and bust.

Oh gosh, I have hip dips and no hips but my boobs are alright
Original post by Anonymous
I’m so insecure about my body and no matter how much people are like you should love you for who you are I can’t I’m sorry I try but I can’t. Can someone give me constructive advice on how to get a hourglass figure please and easily please? Like what workouts worked out for them.

If you really want to achieve that, you should enroll yourself in a gym and have an instructor. He can tell you what are the things that you need to work on in order to achieve your body goal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending