Admera
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I feel like i've been working relatively hard, especially since December, I just still feel really unprepared

I have so much history content left to go over and i'm just scared I won't achieve the grades I know that i'm capable of

Is march still a decent amount of time?
hustlr
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ngl for history paper 2 2019 we were doing conflict and the middle east and elizabeathen england, long story short paper 2 is always the content heavy paper and i didnt do good enough revision, forgot so many things, crammed before the exam and the parts i DID revise barely came up.

however, paper 2 being the worst paper ive done in my life i did good on paper 1 and i think paper 3 was the BEST paper ive ever done in my life, theres always a second chance until the last paper. personally the crash course i did (where i taught my friend on weimar nazi germany the night before) was really helpful.

a crash course is going over a chain of events os you understand, and going into depth when you dont understand untilyou finish the chapter/course.

i ended up getting a 9 in history because of paper 1 and 3 even thought i missed alot of marks on paper 2.
Admera
Rep:
?
(Original post by hustlr)
ngl for history paper 2 2019 we were doing conflict and the middle east and elizabeathen england, long story short paper 2 is always the content heavy paper and i didnt do good enough revision, forgot so many things, crammed before the exam and the parts i DID revise barely came up.

however, paper 2 being the worst paper ive done in my life i did good on paper 1 and i think paper 3 was the BEST paper ive ever done in my life, theres always a second chance until the last paper. personally the crash course i did (where i taught my friend on weimar nazi germany the night before) was really helpful.

a crash course is going over a chain of events os you understand, and going into depth when you dont understand untilyou finish the chapter/course.

i ended up getting a 9 in history because of paper 1 and 3 even thought i missed alot of marks on paper 2.
Thanks for your reply but I don't really understand what you're trying to say, I did history at GCSE and they are very different
Admera
Rep:
?
bump :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (110)
35.71%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (42)
13.64%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (19)
6.17%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (32)
10.39%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (37)
12.01%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (36)
11.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
10.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed