The Student Room Group

how to apply to uni. Am i too late?

i've already completed the whole ucas form and have sent them off to 5 universities of my choice about a week before the deadline. it has been over a month since then and i have a new university that i am also interested in. Is there i a way i can apply to it since i can't use the UCAS website again? And am i too late?
Original post by Ismaeel683
i've already completed the whole ucas form and have sent them off to 5 universities of my choice about a week before the deadline. it has been over a month since then and i have a new university that i am also interested in. Is there i a way i can apply to it since i can't use the UCAS website again? And am i too late?

If you don't get any offers, you can use UCAS extra.

But otherwise i think you might just be screwed as far as a traditional application goes. What you could do is get your results and phone them up on the day... If they make you a verbal offer, you can get UCAS to rescind your firm and go there via clearing.
I mean the best bet would be to email the university and ask them directly. If you don't ask you'll never know.
You cannot change a choice unless it is within 14 days of ucas receiving your application. The other option available is to reject ALL your options and apply through ucas extra if your university is in ucas extra. To do this you cannot be holding any offers ie you have to be rejected by or reject all 5 choices. The other options available would be clearing or adjustment on results day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending