The Student Room Group

I didn't give my reference number of IELTS in my UCAS application

I've submitted my UCAS but I've not given the reference number of IELTS/TOEFL because I didn't take it yet. I'm planning to give my IELTS in April/May. Can I do that? And if it is possible, How can I submit my IELTS score?
Original post by jakeperalta7
I've submitted my UCAS but I've not given the reference number of IELTS/TOEFL because I didn't take it yet. I'm planning to give my IELTS in April/May. Can I do that? And if it is possible, How can I submit my IELTS score?

They may well give you an offer based on getting a certain grade in IELTS, as well as whatever course you are taking currently. If this is so, you will have to send proof of the results to the university when you receive them :smile:
As above, if you get an offer with an English language condition, you can either send a copy of your IELTS Score Report document or just the TRF number as evidence.

Not having this on your application should not make any difference to whether you receive an offer or not and it’s quite normal to apply before having taken an English test.

Quick Reply

Latest