moon4
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it possible to study overseas as an exchange student in at a university in a different country, that my home university here in the UK does not have as a partner institution? I am really interested in studying in South Korea but my university here in the UK does not currently have any partner institutions anywhere in Asia, so I am wondering if there is still a way I could study as an exchange student in South Korea?
silverwolfcub
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To my knowledge, you could reach out to a university via email. If they accept other international students, then they should have an email under "exchange students" or "foreign students" or "study abroad" that you can email to in English. You will be able to enquire about whether or not they accept international students and how to apply to the University of your choice. It can take more effort on your part because your home university will not be able to prove as much support. For the most part, it will up to you to initiate interaction and set up your year abroad. It is slightly more difficult, but definitely not impossible. I am also hoping to study abroad in South Korea so I wish you the best of luck!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (139)
29.83%
No (327)
70.17%

Watched Threads