Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Would you say if a person does not respond to your many messages about your mental health or how you are doing but simply listens to what you have to say; they will respond to the ones they feel they need to. But, would you say that this person is happy to hear from you/about you or really does not want to hear from you?
I think to myself maybe if they did not want to hear they would tell me.
stepheds
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They probably don’t know what to say to certain messages if they have no advice or experience in certain situations. Maybe they feel awkward but that’s hard to tell without knowing the context of the messages they aren’t replying to
Anonymous #1
(Original post by stepheds)
They probably don’t know what to say to certain messages if they have no advice or experience in certain situations. Maybe they feel awkward but that’s hard to tell without knowing the context of the messages they aren’t replying to
Ok! Thanks.
So it's likely that they are not annoyed or anything right? Then otherwise it'd make sense if they told me.
username3461692
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok! Thanks.
So it's likely that they are not annoyed or anything right? Then otherwise it'd make sense if they told me.
i wouldnt say annoyed.. as maybe the person just doesnt have the right piece of advise to give you hence they might not reply to you , but still listen to your problems. there advise might not be of a great solution or help you out in the way you need it , hence they might not respond...
stepheds
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok! Thanks.
No i definitely wouldn’t say annoyed at all.
They just probably don’t want to give you advice and it be wrong. It’s good they listen to your problems though, maybe they feel that it then helping in some way too.
Anonymous #1
Thank you!! For your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (29)
29.9%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
10.31%
No I am happy with my choice (52)
53.61%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.19%

Watched Threads