I don't understand this guy's intention

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
There's this person I met on the internet a year back talked for a couple of months. Since I wasn't ready for a relationship I directly told him that he's a nice guy but I can't move forward and we block all the communication we're having, but he insisted that he will not pressure me and that we keep going on. Few days into the conversation he shared his interest on other people and I thought it's my cue to sit back. After blocking him again and again he keeps messaging me from different accounts and begs me to be with him even when he's practically seeing someone at the moment. How would one describe this behaviour and what should I do at the moment. Pls suggest , (T_T)
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you're both better off going your separate ways. You blocked him because you like him but don't think you're ready. And he pesters you for attention.
Nazz69
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Damn this dude is thirsty asf😂
Firstly change your username that way it’s harder for him to find u.
Secondly just air the msgs, let him think that u haven’t seen them or that the msgs haven’t actually been sent.
And just tell him you got mans already and to stop pestering you.
He prolly wants you cuz your pretty or saink and u replied to his first msg and he’s bare gassdd😂😂
loginovvi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There's this person I met on the internet a year back talked for a couple of months. Since I wasn't ready for a relationship I directly told him that he's a nice guy but I can't move forward and we block all the communication we're having, but he insisted that he will not pressure me and that we keep going on. Few days into the conversation he shared his interest on other people and I thought it's my cue to sit back. After blocking him again and again he keeps messaging me from different accounts and begs me to be with him even when he's practically seeing someone at the moment. How would one describe this behaviour and what should I do at the moment. Pls suggest , (T_T)
Just seeking for your attention. Not worth your time and attention.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks all (y)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (102)
61.45%
No (64)
38.55%

Watched Threads