University of Warwick postgraduate accommodation 2020

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!

I got an offer from Warwick and I’m trying to choose a residence. Can someone help me? I prefer on campus accommodation and en-suite bathroom.
Warwick Business School
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello!

I got an offer from Warwick and I’m trying to choose a residence. Can someone help me? I prefer on campus accommodation and en-suite bathroom.
Hello!

Congratulations on your offer from Warwick, that's great news! What course did you apply for?

In case you haven't looked on here already, the Warwick Accommodation website is really helpful and will show you the postgraduate accommodation available on campus. Most of the accommodation on campus have en-suite bathrooms apart from Whitefields, Westwood, Tocil and Claycroft.
https://warwick.ac.uk/services/accom.../postgraduate/

If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to ask

Francesca
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Warwick Business School)
Hello!

Congratulations on your offer from Warwick, that's great news! What course did you apply for?

In case you haven't looked on here already, the Warwick Accommodation website is really helpful and will show you the postgraduate accommodation available on campus. Most of the accommodation on campus have en-suite bathrooms apart from Whitefields, Westwood, Tocil and Claycroft.
https://warwick.ac.uk/services/accom.../postgraduate/

If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to ask

Francesca
Thanks for your answer! I got an offer for MSc in Economics. Do you know when i will be able to apply for accommodation?
Warwick Business School
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks for your answer! I got an offer for MSc in Economics. Do you know when i will be able to apply for accommodation?
That's great news congratulations!

I'm not sure what date you will be able to apply for accommodation, I would recommend that you contact the Warwick Accommodation team who should be able to provide you with further information. You can email them at [email protected] or call +44 (0) 24 7652 3772
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.55%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.13%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.1%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.13%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (77)
28.62%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.47%

Watched Threads