The Student Room Group

Shoplifting

Yesturday I was caught shoplifting a packet of tissues from primark. They took me in and took all my details down - full name , dob and address. Now I’m really worried that they will send a letter home asking to pay a fine. I really don’t want my parents finding out because if they do I am dead! I don’t mind about paying the fine but really scared about parents finding out. Will I get a letter sent home? Plss help me
Thanks
Why did you try and take them in the first place?
Original post by stepheds
Why did you try and take them in the first place?

I was in a very **** mindset and really don’t know why I did it 😭 I regret it all now and I’m really scared about parents finding out
Original post by Smritzzzzzbog
I was in a very **** mindset and really don’t know why I did it 😭 I regret it all now and I’m really scared about parents finding out

if you're desperate to get out of trouble, lie and say you walked out forgetting you had them and the shop wouldn't believe you, however you'll like yourself better if you just have integrity and be the first one to admit to your parents that you did it , saying your sorry and wont do it again, they'll probably appreciate the honesty and be less annoyed than finding out through a letter, also the supermarket probs wont give a ****, it's only a little thing they have bigger things to think about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending