The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Offers for International Relations 2020

Has anyone gotten an offer for Politics and IR yet?
Hey - I've not had one yet, I applied in Janurary, apparently the university were striking and they have been ridiculously slow with offers!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by jasminejade7
Has anyone gotten an offer for Politics and IR yet?

Hiya, I got my offer in about 2 weeks ago, but I think I sent mine off at the start of October so it did take a while to hear back
Original post by rebekah.hill_
Hiya, I got my offer in about 2 weeks ago, but I think I sent mine off at the start of October so it did take a while to hear back

I sent mine in October too and got put on hold in December and still haven't gotten a reply :frown:
Original post by ellahalee0
Hey - I've not had one yet, I applied in Janurary, apparently the university were striking and they have been ridiculously slow with offers!

I haven't gotten one yet either. Hopefully, they haven't made me wait this long to just reject me.
I sent mine in October too and got put on hold in December and still haven't gotten a reply :frown:

I know it’s was honestly ****ting it to hear back 😫I hope you hear back from them soon x
Reply 6
Original post by rubybex02
I know it’s was honestly ****ting it to hear back 😫I hope you hear back from them soon x

I haven't gotten one yet either. Hopefully, they haven't made me wait this long to just reject me.

Hello, I've quoted you guys to ask whether you've received an offer yet. And I'm an international student so I couldn't get enough info. I'd also want to ask if Bristol is a good school to studying International Relations program. :smile:
Original post by moss13
Hello, I've quoted you guys to ask whether you've received an offer yet. And I'm an international student so I couldn't get enough info. I'd also want to ask if Bristol is a good school to studying International Relations program. :smile:

I finally got my offer!! Firmed it :smile: yeah I would think Bristol has one of the best IR programmes given the Uni league tables
Reply 8
I finally got my offer!! Firmed it :smile: yeah I would think Bristol has one of the best IR programmes given the Uni league tables

Congratulations!! What will you study at Bristols! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending