Рохан
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi all, I have to do some primary research and was wondering if I could get some answers to question so if you can could you please answers the following:
1. Are you aware of what schizophrenia is?(Yes/No) How do you know about it?
2. Do you think schizophrenia links to violent crimes committed?(Yes/No) Why?
3. Is there enough help for people with schizophrenia?(Yes/No)
4. Do you think that these people with this health issue are able to control their actions?(Yes/No) Why?
5. Is there enough funding for schizophrenia?(Yes/No/Not Sure) How can we make available funds?
lectergraham
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I saw this had no replies so thought I'd help you out :-)

1. Yes , I am aware of what schizophrenia is because I myself suffer from a mental health problem so I always read up on different conditions to help myself understand what other people go through. I also have an interest in working within the mental health sector.
2. Yes, Obviously, people with schizophrenia are not inherently violent, but some people do become violent through no fault of their own due to their hallucination
3.No
4. Yes, however I would argue that they would need intervention from mental health professionals in order to help them live with the condition
5. No, the NHS and CAMHS and other mental health facilities are severely underfunded by our government. I won't go into politics, but I believe that if a more liberal party were in charge then more funds would be out into mental health as right wing governments believe that the individual should look out for themselves and more left wing believe we should look out for our communities.
Рохан
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lectergraham)
Hi, I saw this had no replies so thought I'd help you out :-)

1. Yes , I am aware of what schizophrenia is because I myself suffer from a mental health problem so I always read up on different conditions to help myself understand what other people go through. I also have an interest in working within the mental health sector.
2. Yes, Obviously, people with schizophrenia are not inherently violent, but some people do become violent through no fault of their own due to their hallucination
3.No
4. Yes, however I would argue that they would need intervention from mental health professionals in order to help them live with the condition
5. No, the NHS and CAMHS and other mental health facilities are severely underfunded by our government. I won't go into politics, but I believe that if a more liberal party were in charge then more funds would be out into mental health as right wing governments believe that the individual should look out for themselves and more left wing believe we should look out for our communities.
Thanks this really helps, much appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (97)
61.78%
No (60)
38.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise