Рохан
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi all, I have to do some primary research and was wondering if I could get some answers to question so if you can could you please answers the following:
1. Are you aware of what schizophrenia is?(Yes/No) How do you know about it?
2. Do you think schizophrenia links to violent crimes committed?(Yes/No) Why?
3. Is there enough help for people with schizophrenia?(Yes/No)
4. Do you think that these people with this health issue are able to control their actions?(Yes/No) Why?
5. Is there enough funding for schizophrenia?(Yes/No/Not Sure) How can we make available funds?
jennifugh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hey - happy to answer - do you want me to private message a response or just comment below?
Рохан
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jennifugh)
hey - happy to answer - do you want me to private message a response or just comment below?
Hi, please can you post it below much appreciated for the help
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Рохан)
Hi all, I have to do some primary research and was wondering if I could get some answers to question so if you can could you please answers the following:
4. Do you think that these people with this health issue are able to control their actions?(Yes/No) Why?
5. Is there enough funding for schizophrenia?(Yes/No/Not Sure) How can we make available funds?
1. Are you aware of what schizophrenia is?(Yes/No) yes.
How do you know about it? heard about it on TV and in conversations
2. Do you think schizophrenia links to violent crimes committed?(Yes/No) Why? yes
3. Is there enough help for people with schizophrenia?(Yes/No) no
4. Do you think that these people with this health issue are able to control their actions?(Yes/No) Why? in most cases no
5. Is there enough funding for schizophrenia?(Yes/No/Not Sure) How can we make available funds? not sure
Last edited by 1st superstar; 4 weeks ago
jennifugh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Рохан)
1) Yes - know about it through media
2) No - from what I know about it relates to hallucination and delusion so whilst it may make someone more vulnerable, I feel they are more at risks of violence than linked to violent crimes
3) No
4) No - it relates to the brain with symptoms such as hearing voices - when you don't have control over that, I think you lose full responsibility over how you act (although there is some responsibility)
5) No - I think there is less attention paid to schizophrenia due to stigma surrounding it so greater education is key to making more funding available

Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
61.82%
No (42)
38.18%

Watched Threads