An Inspector Calls - 2019

Watch this thread
wbicbehwqbiosa
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What was the question in Literature paper 2 for AIC 2019?
toastt
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
If I'm remembering correctly, It was a question asking to write about the theme of responsibility throughout the play!
wbicbehwqbiosa
Rep:
ah thanks, and do you know what poems it was?
TimotheeLaurie
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
What exam board is it for?
toastt
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by wbicbehwqbiosa)
ah thanks, and do you know what poems it was?
I don't remember the unseen but the anthology one was a wife in london i think!
siwh5975
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I had to paper 2 on Monday and the Aic question was the choice of how selfishness and it’s effects are presented and a question abt Sheila and how she changes I’m pretty sure.
siwh5975
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by wbicbehwqbiosa)
What was the question in Literature paper 2 for AIC 2019?
(Original post by siwh5975)
I had to paper 2 on Monday and the Aic question was the choice of how selfishness and it’s effects are presented and a question abt Sheila and how she changes I’m pretty sure.
And that is for the aqa exam board and the named poem was war photographer
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Good luck for your mocks!
TimotheeLaurie
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by toastt)
If I'm remembering correctly, It was a question asking to write about the theme of responsibility throughout the play!
is that for aqa or eduqas exam board?
toastt
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TimotheeLaurie)
is that for aqa or eduqas exam board?
it was edexcel !
help-me-plz34
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
unseen poetry was on aging
wbicbehwqbiosa
Rep:
(Original post by siwh5975)
And that is for the aqa exam board and the named poem was war photographer
yeh, it was for AIC - selfishness or sheila and then for power and conflict poetry it was storm on the island, then unseen poetry was the richest poorest man in the valley and nobody (aqa)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
18.07%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (21)
25.3%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (43)
51.81%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.82%

Watched Threads