OpheliaTikTok
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi guys
I have my mocks in a few days and if anyone has/knows what was on the June 2019 Triple Higher biology, chemistry or physics paper 2s please tell me and private message me as I will happily PayPal you money for what was in these tests!!!
girlysirly
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by OpheliaTikTok)
Hi guys
I have my mocks in a few days and if anyone has/knows what was on the June 2019 Triple Higher biology, chemistry or physics paper 2s please tell me and private message me as I will happily PayPal you money for what was in these tests!!!
hey, I'm also in year 11 and I literally just did my biology mock today however I only did combined science higher but I do know that some of the topics on my mock overlaps on the mock that you will be doing x here are some topics that were on my combined science higher biology x

diabetes
genetic engineering
climate change
reaction time
punnet squares
behavioural, functional and structural adaptations

these are the main ones I can remember maybe just try and go over these topics sorry if they weren't a massive help x
laurawatt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Cheating isn’t the answer why not spend this time revising instead of waiting for a reply + using tik tok?
gcse baller 69
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by laurawatt)
Cheating isn’t the answer why not spend this time revising instead of waiting for a reply + using tik tok?
alright fella why don't you spend less time revising for exams and more time learning how to not be a prick
A-Conquer
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by gcse baller 69)
alright fella why don't you spend less time revising for exams and more time learning how to not be a prick
they have a fair point, cheating on mocks and then also offering to pay for insight into the exam is ludicrous- it's really not good and encourages poor behaviour and punishment for more than just them in a real exam scenario.

the response this person presented did have the sarcastic tone at the end but their point overshadows that entirely imo
OpheliaTikTok
Rep:
?
(Original post by gcse baller 69)
well done mate ur my kind of person, get the struggle
OpheliaTikTok
Rep:
?
(Original post by girlysirly)
hey, I'm also in year 11 and I literally just did my biology mock today however I only did combined science higher but I do know that some of the topics on my mock overlaps on the mock that you will be doing x here are some topics that were on my combined science higher biology x

diabetes
genetic engineering
climate change
reaction time
punnet squares
behavioural, functional and structural adaptations

these are the main ones I can remember maybe just try and go over these topics sorry if they weren't a massive help x
no it was a massive help thank youu! xx
girlysirly
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by OpheliaTikTok)
no it was a massive help thank youu! xx
np x have you done your physics or chemistry one yet because I have those 2 exams left and I am so scared xx
OpheliaTikTok
Rep:
?
no not yet but im so nervous too!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
60.95%
No (66)
39.05%

Watched Threads