Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Three years ago my friend gave me some birthday cake and I was sick for a week afterwards. It was probably just a stomach bug, but since then I’ve been convinced that unpackaged or food someone else has made for me will poison me, whether it be undercooked or intentionally. It’s been severe for about 1 1/2 years now, to the point where I’ll skip a day’s worth of meals if all of the food at home has been opened in case it’s contaminated or someone has tampered with it. I don’t know if this is a form of OCD or schizophrenia or something, but I’m studying so damn hard to pass my A levels, but I question what’s the point when my food issue gives me headaches and makes me feel like I’m going to faint. I’ve contacted a counsellor, but I’m on a 6 week waiting list and hope to sort it sooner. Please don’t judge
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You need clinical help, not any old random opinions off the internet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (11)
17.19%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (14)
21.88%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (6)
9.38%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (8)
12.5%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (4)
6.25%
I think it's an unfair expectation (19)
29.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
3.13%

Watched Threads