who got an offer from william perkin london sixth form

wondering who got a conditional offer
Me loooooool
Reply 2
Original post by Lolimscrewedddd
Me loooooool

what school lol
Reply 3
English lit and lang and history wbu? and what high school were u at?
Reply 4
history,maths,further maths,economics
I was at drayton but I’m leaving cos I hated the teachers and a few fake people 😂

have u applied for cardinal wiseman? i might go there even tho I didn't get an offer because it's heavily oversubscribed even tho i fit for their requirements?
because William perkin I was going to do double eng and history, but honestly I have no interest in eng language and taking that on board I wanted to get into law, do debates and stuff. William Perkin has such limited courses they don't have sociology, politics that id like to do. so ill probably end up in cardinal if I get a place, if not then I'm stuck with William Perkin
Reply 5
Ugh I began applying to cardinal went to the open evening and everything but I feel like the school is not very inclusive and also I believe u have to take compulsory re lessons and ain’t nobody got time for that 😭
Also the application was bare long so I gave up rlly regret it tho
Have u been Drayton and applied ?
Also William sent an email today asking about final decisions ugh

yeah they emailed me too
i haven't applied to Drayton i didn't want to go as i know a lot of people there
also do u have insta?
Reply 6
Deleted my accounts for gcse revision 😭
Peak for me now they got cancelled .
Omds drayton has some baitttt people ugh that’s why I wanted to get to know new people wat school do u go?

i go northolt high atm
Deleted my accounts for gcse revision 😭
Peak for me now they got cancelled .
Omds drayton has some baitttt people ugh that’s why I wanted to get to know new people wat school do u go rn

did you end up going there? because i got an offer but i don't know if i should go like is it worth it
history,maths,further maths,economics
I was at drayton but I’m leaving cos I hated the teachers and a few fake people 😂

why not apply for haydon. you only need 4s for most subjects. really good school 25% went to russel group iniversities last year.the teachers every single one ive met and ive been there since jan year 10 are really helpful and caring and even assistant heads will give you all the time you need and will help you. its such a good school and should be considered by a lot of local people in the area compared to william perkin which is hard to get into (only have 40 putside applicant places).haydon has room for up to 300 students so you got plenty of chance.also i seen william perkin is competitive it isnt like that at haydon we all help eachother and no one cares you got a 4 as we are in mixed ability classes so there are no sets except maths. i love that im never made fun of because i made a mistake answering a question.if you want to be more in what i call a family and want to go at more your own pace and especially if you need a lot of help id recommend haydon over william perkin as it sounds its for more smarter kids and dont sound that inclusive to all academic abilities and it also dont sound like a family much and i really like the fact its like a family where everyone looks out for eachother and the teachers care for you like your there own
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by raniaaaaa
i go northolt high atm

my business teacher said he used to teach there and he taught 2 killers or something and 10 dead kids.if you want to go somewhwere in your life dont stay at northolt its ****.go william perkin if your clever or seeing as you go northolt already why dont you transfer to haydon,queensmead,ruislip high or northwood.schools over in ruislip and northwood hills are way better then northolt and schools in greenford. i went to barnhill before i transfered to haydon. seriously would reccomend haydon though especially to those who live in northolt as it isnt very far just a 282. for me i transfered from barnhill to haydon and if i stayed at barnhill i was destined for no gcse and to be homeless but i went to haydon and they gave me a complete set of subjects and theyve caught me up ,extra 1 to 1 and all the teachers have given time and cared for me like im there own and now ive just finished my exams but now im about to pass thanks to them giving me a chance. personally a little biased but if you arent that smart and you dont get great gcses go haydon because you will be given the help and support to catch up and get the best grades
sounds great :smile: but i went wp because i odours it quite nice and because i had good predicted grades
sounds great :smile: but i went wp because i odours it quite nice and because i had good predicted grades

i see.if you have good predicted grades then the high competitive environment and high achieving environment may be for you. i was saying if you were that type of person and if your more like me ,the one that needs extra 1 to 1 help from teachers and gets 4s and 5s.but if your a high acheiver go william perkin as itll be better for you and for thos ethat arent smart and high achievers i reccomend haydon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending