Patrick_YT
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Would studying LLB Law in wales affect my chances of getting a solicitors job in England??
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Depends on the law firm and the popularity of such firms among the wider student body at Swansea
Depends on what the rest of your profile looks like (grades, work experience, etc.)
There's no formal barrier: a Swansea LLB is recognised as a QLD in E&W, and will count as a qualifying first degree that enables you to take the SQE

One question mark suffices
Last edited by J Papi; 1 month ago
Brutal Bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by J Papi)
One question mark suffices
Two are symbolic of an intensely curious mind.
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Law-yer)
Two are symbolic of an intensely curious mind.
Four are the sign of someone who clearly wasn't paying attention in school beyond the age of 6
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Four are the sign of someone who clearly wasn't paying attention in school beyond the age of 6
Don’t be mean!!!!
Brutal Bee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Eight are favoured by a deeply disturbed human, teetering on the edge of lunacy.
Brutal Bee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Don’t be mean!!!!
I wonder who repped him....hmmmmmmm
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Law-yer)
I wonder who repped him....hmmmmmmm
I wonder 🤔
Brutal Bee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Patrick_YT)
very inconsiderate because i have actually been exposed to minor rape so this just brings it all back and i will be reporting your account! Think before you type because it can be very damaging.
I beg your pardon? I suggest you read my post again.

harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Patrick_YT)
very inconsiderate because i have actually been exposed to minor rape so this just brings it all back and i will be reporting your account! Think before you type because it can be very damaging.
Calm down Patrick, it was just a little joke but sorry if you got offended. No one wants to upset you and at least you got the answer to your question that people can get a solicitor's job in England after doing a degree at Swansea
Brutal Bee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Calm down Patrick, it was just a little joke but sorry if you got offended. No one wants to upset you and at least you got the answer to your question that people can get a solicitor's job in England after doing a degree at Swansea
I have no idea where a reference was made that made him uncomfortable. Deeply confused, but thank you for stepping in. Law forum would be chaos without you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (221)
33.74%
No (434)
66.26%

Watched Threads