The Student Room Group

Inappropriate driving instructor

This is really stupid but I’m so confused rn. I’ve had my third lesson with my driving instructor, and in my latest one we got onto a really sexual convo, bearing in mind he is engaged with a child. He asked me ‘whether I had sent pics before’ and he was telling me how he watched vr pxrn. In the moment I didn’t feel uncomfortable but I told my friend and she it was sexual harassment. I don’t know what to do as I have a driving lesson tomorrow but I’m too scared to say anything as I don’t want to let my dad down as he paid for the lessons.
Who cares about the money of the lessons? He is being inappropriate. Report him and tell your dad or he will keep doing this and is probably getting away with it with other girls.
tell your dad what he was saying. he should sort him out :smile:

and dont be scared to say i do not want to continue learning to drive with you as my instructor if you will talk about very inappropriate things.

please stay safe and find a better preferably female teacher? x
u should totally report him
Original post by Anonymous
This is really stupid but I’m so confused rn. I’ve had my third lesson with my driving instructor, and in my latest one we got onto a really sexual convo, bearing in mind he is engaged with a child. He asked me ‘whether I had sent pics before’ and he was telling me how he watched vr pxrn. In the moment I didn’t feel uncomfortable but I told my friend and she it was sexual harassment. I don’t know what to do as I have a driving lesson tomorrow but I’m too scared to say anything as I don’t want to let my dad down as he paid for the lessons.

I'd go to your next lesson and if he does it again, tell your dad and I'm sure he'll deal with it as dads oftend do.

If you feel uncomfortable either get out the car and walk away or just tell him that you're uncomfortable.

Your dad would understand AND you probably would get a refund for your lessons, especially if you threaten to sue them. Unless the driving instructor isn't from an agency and he's freelance.
Original post by Anonymous

I really wouldn't get in that car again. He sounds like a complete perv.
Don't go with him again --- demand a refund, and threaten to report him to the DVSA if he refuses. He won't want to lose his badge.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending