The Student Room Group

Self Study A-level in 2 months?

I have recently been accepted at my local exam college to sit politics and psychology A-level.I already have French A-level grade A. Is it possible to pass in 2 months?
Reply 1
Original post by hana11111
I have recently been accepted at my local exam college to sit politics and psychology A-level.I already have French A-level grade A. Is it possible to pass in 2 months?

Do you already have foundation knowledge on these subjects? What kind of grade are you looking for?

Without a strong prior attainment in this subject, the chances of passing it with any sort of a decent grade in 8 weeks is absolutely minimal. <5%, I'd say.

you're lucky because these are very definition-heavy a levels. i'd suggest using quizlet for the first month, and spending as much time as possible on there, learning as much as you can, then the next month learning exam style and doing as many past papers as you can.

good luck, you're definitely going to need it!
~lou (:

Quick Reply

Latest