ameliasheep4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So, at the moment im in year 9 (I want to become a vet) im thinking young right now but I kind of what to see what I can do... If I come out of GCSEs with 6/7/8 grade I can go into 6th form and do chem bio and maths, now the real question is what should I do after if I come out with good grades?
Chowderzzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well assuming you want to be a vet... Veterinary Science at Uni? I think I’m missing the point of the question.
ReadingMum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ameliasheep4)
So, at the moment im in year 9 (I want to become a vet) im thinking young right now but I kind of what to see what I can do... If I come out of GCSEs with 6/7/8 grade I can go into 6th form and do chem bio and maths, now the real question is what should I do after if I come out with good grades?
Even before then you should be trying to get work experience- vet practices, farms, lambing etc. Some won't take you before 16 but some will.
ameliasheep4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Chowderzzz)
Well assuming you want to be a vet... Veterinary Science at Uni? I think I’m missing the point of the question.
Thank you, I really needed to know that
(Original post by ReadingMum)
Even before then you should be trying to get work experience- vet practices, farms, lambing etc. Some won't take you before 16 but some will.
I will thank you
Chowderzzz
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I just wanted you to clarify it, I was simply being nice and got shutdown by a sarcastic reply. You hate to see it
Last edited by Chowderzzz; 4 weeks ago
nathan_nacu
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ameliasheep4)
U should be aiming for 8s and 9s only. Good grades go hand in hand with great work experience
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (14)
73.68%
No (3)
15.79%
Not sure (2)
10.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed