username4881438
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
My teacher always writes "therfore" at the end of my paragraphs to say that i should elaborate on my points.
However, i don't understand how much more extra information i need to know as the textbook doesn't provide that much detail.
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
If you want to post an example paragraph I will look over it for you
username4881438
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
If you want to post an example paragraph I will look over it for you
One strength of the Avatistic form is that it took criminology away from its moral discourse nature into a scientific nature full of variables that can be tested and manipulated giving criminology a greater credibility.
That was for 6 marks. but i wrote two paragraphs like that and she gave me 3 marks.

The working memory model identifies that there is more than one type of Short Term memory unlike the multi-store memory model which views memory as a unitary store .
For a 2 mark question she gave me 1 mark
hannahgeo123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by AmberDalia)
One strength of the Avatistic form is that it took criminology away from its moral discourse nature into a scientific nature full of variables that can be tested and manipulated giving criminology a greater credibility.
That was for 6 marks. but i wrote two paragraphs like that and she gave me 3 marks.

The working memory model identifies that there is more than one type of Short Term memory unlike the multi-store memory model which views memory as a unitary store .
For a 2 mark question she gave me 1 mark
It sounds like she's being pretty harsh to get you into good habits. I'd say just ask her next time you see her; that's what teachers are there for!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads