alexisleung118
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello! Anyone that has applied to LCF for fashion management or is going to LCF? I got an offer for fashion management and I'm getting really stressed about the social life in UAL as I've heard different things about it! Would love to chat to fellow undergrads that are going. My insta is alexissleung
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by alexisleung118)
is going to LCF?
What have you heard about the social life? My son is likely going (but for another course).
Hannahcoen
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello! Anyone that has applied to LCF for fashion management or is going to LCF? I got an offer for fashion management and I'm getting really stressed about the social life in UAL as I've heard different things about it! Would love to chat to fellow undergrads that are going. My insta is alexissleung
Heyy xx I am not sure if I followed in the right person on Instagram because u seemed to be private, I hope I followed in the right person but in case here is my Instagram: hannah__coen
.N.A.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I came here thinking this was a Lowest Common Multiple question for maths lmao
ELWB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m in the same position!!! I’ve got a place to do styling at lcf but I’m just so worried about the social aspect and also the teaching, I’ve just heard so many mixed reviews !!
alexisleung118
Rep:
?
(Original post by ELWB)
I’m in the same position!!! I’ve got a place to do styling at lcf but I’m just so worried about the social aspect and also the teaching, I’ve just heard so many mixed reviews !!
I've got a friend there right now study at the holborn campus and she said that sketch house was apparently not too good. she did mention how the teaching there is quite tough (depending on what you study) but the lectures and seminars are taught very well. So teaching wise I wouldn't be too worried about that!
alexisleung118
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
What have you heard about the social life? My son is likely going (but for another course).
I have heard mainly in the accomodations that sketch house was not too good but I am unsure about the others. I have a friend currently studying in LCF and she has said that you would usually go to your lectures with the people that you have met through orientation, or the accomodation. At lcf there a lot of chinese students and I've heard that they tend to stick with themselves and don't socialize with others much. I'm chinese myself and I completley agree with that but i personally am not that type of person.
ELWB
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've got a friend there right now study at the holborn campus and she said that sketch house was apparently not too good. she did mention how the teaching there is quite tough (depending on what you study) but the lectures and seminars are taught very well. So teaching wise I wouldn't be too worried about that!
Okay thank you, yeah I think it’ll be amazing just hope I chose the right accommodation, which one are you thinking of living in?
harrysxngh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! I got an unconditional offer from LCF for design! I haven’t found any other person so far also going to LCF so this was a bit relieving to see hahaha, I can’t seem to find your insta though? My insta is harrysxngh
alexisleung118
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by harrysxngh)
Hi! I got an unconditional offer from LCF for design! I haven’t found any other person so far also going to LCF so this was a bit relieving to see hahaha, I can’t seem to find your insta though? My insta is harrysxngh
Hey i just followed you on insta...sorry i mispelled my username it should be alexisleungg.
alexisleung118
Rep:
?
(Original post by ELWB)
Okay thank you, yeah I think it’ll be amazing just hope I chose the right accommodation, which one are you thinking of living in?
im thinking of wigram, costume and emily bowes court
alexisleung118
Rep:
?
(Original post by ELWB)
how about you?
aludi_____
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hiii, I've been accepted for fashion management at lcf too. i'm actually quite worried about the social aspect as well, but my friend who's already studying there is really happy with the lecturers/teachers. my insta is aludi_____ xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (131)
58.74%
No (50)
22.42%
Not sure (42)
18.83%

Watched Threads