Want more information about this university?
Farno
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi I’ve got a primary Ed interview at Sheffield Hallam and really would love some advice on how everyone has found it so far and what they may be looking for. I’m also really interested if anyone has received conditional or unconditional offers from them. Thanks! X
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Farno)
Hi I’ve got a primary Ed interview at Sheffield Hallam and really would love some advice on how everyone has found it so far and what they may be looking for. I’m also really interested if anyone has received conditional or unconditional offers from them. Thanks! X
Hi Farno,

Sorry we are only just getting round to answering you. I hope your interview went well if you have had it, if not good luck!

I came across a similar thread from an applicant who also had or is having their Primary Education interview at Hallam, you may want to compare notes and chat pre or post interview

You may want to post in our 2020 applicant thread to see if there are any other Primary Education applicants or just generally talk to other Hallam applicants. You can also talk to current students hallamstudents to ask them any questions about student life here and in Sheffield!

Let me know if you have any questions.

- Ella
Last edited by Sheffield Hallam University; 8 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (82)
26.89%
No - I have already returned home (39)
12.79%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.16%
No - I live at home during term anyway (93)
30.49%

Watched Threads