Is the Audi A1 pretty?

Watch
FionaFiat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m looking at getting a 2018 Audi a1, what are your thoughts on the design of this car, is it a pretty car or pretty bland to look at in your opinion?
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FionaFiat)
I’m looking at getting a 2018 Audi a1, what are your thoughts on the design of this car, is it a pretty car or pretty bland to look at in your opinion?
Beauty is subjective.

Why bother what other people think?
FionaFiat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by uberteknik)
Beauty is subjective.

Why bother what other people think?
Just want to know opinions.
iMZee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just want to know opinions.
I've always seen it as a cheap mans audi with a very 'I dont know much about cars but its an audi' vibe.

Makes a lot more sense to get another car like the A class which is larger inside and more refined.
AH-64 APACHE
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Bland VW parts bin car. I wouldn't touch one due to audi's representation for poor reliability but if you like it and accept it may be expensive, go ahead.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Audi as a make are quality, you cant go far wrong there. My first car was an A4S.
LTEcactus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's alright, but you should be buying a car that you like, not for what other people think.

Personally I'm not impressed by Audis, they're just overpriced VWs driven by idiots.
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Meh, they look alright to me. I don't really think Audi styling suits small hatches.

Personally I feel all these bottom rung A1/A Class/1 Series have the issue that you're really paying for the badge and the makers know it (more so than usual) and there will deffo be cheaper cars that do the same or more.

I've always kinda liked Porsche for that, the Boxster seems to be as close as they ever want to go to 'Entry Level'
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think they're gorgeous, especially from the front
nevershear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends, if it's the old one that looks like a fat nissan note, no. If it's one of the newer shape ones then yeah they're good little first cars imo.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (229)
60.9%
No (78)
20.74%
Not sure (69)
18.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed